every-other-day-weigh-in

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

We have moved to weight-in being every other day. So no new weight today. She might be at 4 pounds and I don't know it.. but we will for sure find out tomorrow! Being sick still isn't very fun. :( It KILLS me not being able to hold her. Darbi has started 24 cal fortifier today. I kept having good excuses for them to not go and they kept listening to me, which was good.. but I ran out of excuses. But so far, she is doing well on it.

I can't get enough of this!


Or this... :) MAN she is bald!!!

4 Wisecracks:

Megan B ♥ said...

Man, she is beautiful! Every OTHER day weigh-ins!??!! WE NEVER EVER got there! In fact, sometimes we had twice-a-day weigh ins! Darbi must be doing GREAT!!!! 4 pounds, i bet! FOUR POUNDS!!!! Get better soon! I miss you!!

Toni said...

She is so beautiful! I'm so happy that she is doing so well!!!

Justina Selim said...

That is such a cute pic with her mouth open! She is so adorable!

Cyndi Hendrickson said...

The yawning picture is my favorite so far! She is sooo cute! Now I'm tearing myself away from you blog after two hours straight! Thank you for sharing! I can't wait to get to month four!