UVRMC = Still Awesome!!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Another reason why I am sad to leave the NICU:

Her feet are GI-normous in this picture!!

Linda, our favorite dress-up playin'-picture takin'-night nurse had a little fun with Darbi the other night for her 4 month birthday! She said that Darbi was pretty good for the spur-of-the-moment photo shoot until the end when she got a little fussy. The only thing that would calm her was her binky.

SUPERGIRL'S ONE WEAKNESS: her Kryptonite Binky!

8 Wisecracks:

Alison said...

I am 100% positive that Linda cannot be earning what she is worth!

What an amazing nurse!

What super fun pictures...

The Alleman Family said...

Those picture's say it all... Little Darbi really is "Super Girl"! Congrats on all the great progress!

Megan B ♥ said...

Uh-UH!! I just choked on my cereal when I pulled this up! Linda is a RIP!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures!

Nic and Ashley Haws said...

These are THE CUTEST pics of your little Darbi!!!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these! Darbi is just so adorable and she makes an AWESOME super girl!!!

Audrey said...

I've clicked on your blog 3 times now to look at these pictures. I love them.

Semi Granola Mom said...

This is Clerissa, I didn't know you guys had a blog! Glad to hear little miss is on her way home :)
~C

brayden said...

Its super baby!

Brooke and Jonny said...

I don't know you and you don't know me, although you do look familiar to me. I clicked on your name from someone elses blog thinking I knew you and saw your Little girl. I am amazed at your strength it is amazing. Your baby is beautiful.