Instagram Roundup

Sunday, January 29, 2012

I got an iPhone for Christmas. Mostly for the Instagram app. :) I'm obsessed. It's no secret to anyone who knows my husband that he hates Apple. And it took a little time to get him to come around to the idea and get him to stop slamming my new phone (not really slamming - I'll be so mad if it ever breaks!). But I love it and am Instagraming (new word) the heck outta my days!
So here goes the instagram & P-family life update. :)

Grandma got Darbi to "take a snooze" with her "Big Bear" and that lasted for a week. She would not let me move him.


Couldn't find my running pants so I went out in capris one night.. in 30 degree weather. I won't be doing that again. Pants have since been found.


This may someday require a long story/post of its own but that will all come in due time. A few weeks ago, I had to have an ultrasound on my Carotid Artery. My doctor thought he heard a bruit (pronounced bru-ey) in my artery and because of my high blood pressure, the presence of that little bugger could be the cause of my HBP. BUT, they found nothing. So I'm still on my meds.


Darbi helping me assemble Week 1 of my Project Life kit (3rd year in a row!). Love this project.


Pre-glittering hearts for kits at work! They looks so pretty and I'm so in the mood to glitter up my house with pretty things & hearts!


First Sunday of the new year we made it to church on time! Soft seats actually help Darbi behave better during Sacrament meeting!


I've been finding little scenes set up around the house lately and I. LOVE. IT.


Conversation between "Tinkerbell" and I
Me: Tinkerbell, fly over to me!
Tink: (in the saddest voice ever) I don't know how to fly. :(


I lost my last pair of contacts and was stuck in glasses for a whole week while I waited for Costco to get my 'scrip in. I loved it but felt so scatterbrained because I couldn't see as well. It's especially flustering when you have a 3 year old running away from you all the time! But contacts are in and I'm back to normal!


Lastly, I got a haircut! Just a little shorter than normal but I'm loving the length. Since I skipped my color this time, I'm in dire need of a little coverage. Folks... I have SO. MUCH. GRAY. Blame who you will. :) (cough cough MOM)

3 Wisecracks:

Rachel // Maybe Matilda said...

Your little Tinkerbell conversation is the cutest . . . and I love your new haircut! I've been noticing a TON of grays lately, too . . . I haven't colored my hair (ever, actually, unless getting highlights one time counts) but I'm wondering when I'll have to start--it probably won't be long. My mom and her sisters all had to start dyeing it to cover up grays in their twenties. I know exactly who to blame for this.

Anthony and Erin Mills said...

Darbi is stinking adorable! You will have to tell me what this Project thing is. I have no idea, but looks great. I didn't realize that you were still struggling with blood pressure. I thought that once the baby was delivered that it goes away. Huh? Hope you are doing ok. Loves!

Megan B ♥ said...

Love the instagrams. And let's just call the grays "highlights", shall we? I just covered my highlights last week... so needed.

THAT GIANT BEAR IS HILARIOUS!!!! Like it's not already huge, you have to put it next to a former microopreemie, ha ha ha ha!