Spring Break Trip to AZ

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

At the end of March, Darbi and I took a little trip down to AZ and left Clint to "study" and get ready for finals. Mostly I picked that weekend because the Tempe Art Festival was that weekend and Mom ALWAYS goes without me. I made it a point to be there for it. But mostly we just hung out and played with Darbi.

Mom took Darbi for a walk to see the ducks. Ignore those ugly townhouses in the background. They are full of cranky old people. I hate those buildings. Huge eyesore. But Darbi is cute. :)

Darbi & I at the Art Festival.

I could not get her to sleep in the pack n play Mom & Dad have so she shared the queen bed with me. We took naps together everyday and it was honestly the best part of my day! :) When we came home though, it was a huge pain getting her to sleep in her crib again.

Mom has this monkey hand puppet and usually any kid that sees it freaks out. Darbi loves it and even asks for it when we skype! It's so cute.

Related much?? Sheesh! This was at the hockey game...

I don't know where we were but she's cute here, right? :) and has some crazy long legs!

HA! Jed is a nerd.

Another boring picture post with no clever words. Sorry! It's late and it just needs to be posted.

1 Wisecracks:

Heather Vincent said...

She is DARLING! We need to have another get together and let the kids play. I bet they will play their hearts out and have a blast!!!

Hope to see you at the NICU reunion!