Now what's cooler than bein' cool? ICE COLD!!

Monday, February 23, 2009

For the last few weeks, it's been fairly easy to be optimistic about everything that is going. I don't exactly know how I've been able to deal with it all but I have. I know the Lord has blessed our family and is a big part of why we have been so strong but lately it seems like it's all starting to hit me.. Like what is really going on. Darbi is still doing amazingly well but I mean c'mon. We have a baby!! We aren't even ready for this!! You walk into my home and nothing has changed. Clint and I still do basically the same things when we are home but with the added frequent interruption of the pump and also lack of freezer space. By the way, anyone know of a good meat locker? How much do those things run? We're running out of freezer space BAD. I've had some plumbing issues on my part these last 2 days. I can't seem to be stable and anything will set me off. I had to run to the store last night and get Clint an "I'm sorry I'm so emotional lately" treat. But the good thing is the doctor took me off of my BP meds today which I guess means I'm subconsciously handling all of this stress well! So it seems... We will check in 2 weeks and hopefully it's still low. I think I have found the real trick though... Give me a Dr. Pepper and I'm a happy camper... until it's gone. ;) And Darbi is up to 2 pounds 5.5 ounces! (that .5 is important...)

I know the title of this post has nothing to do with this post... I've just got that song in my head and it's driving me crazy!!! And yes Becky, I am thinking of you.. dancing to this song. :)

2 Wisecracks:

Karalee said...

I used Dixon Meats in Payson. Its a little drive so I tried to plan accordingly. It was like $5 a month for enough room for 250 pounds of beef. That size was perfect for me. If you are pumping tons, you might want one size bigger, since darbi is smaller than Joshua and therefore eating less, so you would have more extra. But they are real nice, call them before you go down though, they aren't open every day.

I am glad Darbi is doing well.

Becky Bean said...

Haha...I got real excited when I saw the title because I still love that song. Thanks for the shout-out! :) Alright, alright, alright, alright...