We're moving!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

We love our apartment and we have the most amazing landlords but it's time for us to move to a bigger space! Having a baby without a washer and dryer has been hard and Darbi needs more space to crawl. We found a super awesome apartment on KSL and will be on our way out soon!! Anyone looking for an apartment? It's a 2 bed/1 bath basement apartment and it's super new!! It's a great starter apartment for newlyweds and it's available June 1st! If you know of anyone interested in renting, shoot me an email with any questions and I'll refer you to our landlords!

3 Wisecracks:

Heidi said...

Congrats on the upgrade. How big is the apartment? Post pics as soon as you get in.

Megan B ♥ said...

WAHOOOOoooo!! I want details!

Natalie said...

I have a friend looking for a place. Will you email me the info ASAP?

I don't comment often, but I do read and love your blog. Cute Darbi! :)
nat

nat.robinson@yahoo.com