Since we didn't have very many trick or treator's at Grandma's house,
we let Darbi raid the stash in Grandma's special monster hand treat bucket.
We're so mean.
And sorry the video is so dark.
Posted by Audrey at 10:49 PM
Posted by Audrey at 10:35 PM
Posted by Audrey at 9:34 AM
How did October just come and go?? I was looking at pictures I took back in August and that really doesn't feel like it was 3 months ago! What the heck?! Here's what we did... (It wasn't a super exciting month for us..)
- At the beginning of September, Darbi got a nasty cold that seemed to last ALL month. On and off... we think she caught 2-3 different things (lucky lucky us with her crappy immune system) and it turned into bronchitis. Not pneumonia though. She was having some crazy bad breathing retractions and I kind of freaked out thinking she needed her O2 again. We made a midnight trip to the ER, got some antibiotics, and slept the entire next day. She recovered just fine!
- That same time Darbi made her trip to the ER, I had been suffering from the worst migraine of my life. I tend to have headaches a lot but this was something altogether different. Oh the pounding... I lasted like 6 or so days before I went into the Dr. just to have him tell me I had a sinus infection! I had no idea I was even sick! Yucky..
- On Oct 12 the sequel to The Maze Runner came out! It's called The Scorch Trials and I have yet to read it. :( I'm still waiting for my turn to get it at the library.. Monday or Tuesday and it should be my turn!
- We had our 4th anniversary on the 14th! It was pretty uneventful. I think we went to Texas Roadhouse... or Mi Ranchito. Is it sad that I can't even remember? :( It was only 3 weeks ago. I did take a picture of us though! But the Saturday after that, we went up and had dinner at The Copper Onion in SL. A.MAZ.ING. It was so good, I was literally suppressing moans between bites. THAT. GOOD. Go. You'll thank me.
- Darbi had her first bubble bath. She hated it. Hilarious.
- I started babysitting my neighbor's little boy 2 days a week and he's ADORABLE. Totally fills my baby cravings. Darbi is so helpful when he's around. He cries, she hands me everything she thinks will make him happy. It's adorable.
- Clint had sinus surgery at the end of October. They fixed his deviated septum, took out some polyps and cysts that shouldn't have been there, and cleaned out a chronic sinus infection on both sides. Gross I know. He can breath so much better now though. I don't know if the snoring will stop but here's hoping!!
Posted by Audrey at 10:14 PM