A Witchy Halloween

Monday, November 22, 2010

We didn't take D trick or treating. She nor I needed the candy so we went to Corn Belly's Saturday morning with my Mom who was in town and let her walk around and run herself ragged. The big slides we her favorite and it made no matter that she was 2 hours late for her nap. She wanted to ride that slide all day long. Oh the tantrums in between slide rides. It was hilarious. She was adorable. That's pretty much it.



Isn't that the best expression ever?! She made this face over and over that day.. It's so perfect.





A little video of our slide rider.


2 Wisecracks:

Anonymous said...

She is SO cute in the witch costume. I can't believe how big she looks.

Heather Vincent said...

Darbi is so cute! I'm sitting here holding a sick Paizlei, she see's Darbi in her costume and says "witch baby". Funny little girl! I told her the little girl is Darbi, she says, "Dawbi?"