Friday, December 31, 2010
Posted by Audrey at 9:38 PM
Posted by Audrey at 9:30 PM
Posted by Audrey at 9:21 PM
Posted by Audrey at 9:11 PM
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Posted by Audrey at 6:41 PM
Monday, December 6, 2010
Posted by Audrey at 6:05 PM
Monday, November 22, 2010
Since we didn't have very many trick or treator's at Grandma's house,
we let Darbi raid the stash in Grandma's special monster hand treat bucket.
We're so mean.
And sorry the video is so dark.
Posted by Audrey at 10:49 PM
Posted by Audrey at 10:35 PM
Saturday, November 13, 2010
More to come.
Posted by Audrey at 9:34 AM
Saturday, November 6, 2010
How did October just come and go?? I was looking at pictures I took back in August and that really doesn't feel like it was 3 months ago! What the heck?! Here's what we did... (It wasn't a super exciting month for us..)
- At the beginning of September, Darbi got a nasty cold that seemed to last ALL month. On and off... we think she caught 2-3 different things (lucky lucky us with her crappy immune system) and it turned into bronchitis. Not pneumonia though. She was having some crazy bad breathing retractions and I kind of freaked out thinking she needed her O2 again. We made a midnight trip to the ER, got some antibiotics, and slept the entire next day. She recovered just fine!
- That same time Darbi made her trip to the ER, I had been suffering from the worst migraine of my life. I tend to have headaches a lot but this was something altogether different. Oh the pounding... I lasted like 6 or so days before I went into the Dr. just to have him tell me I had a sinus infection! I had no idea I was even sick! Yucky..
- On Oct 12 the sequel to The Maze Runner came out! It's called The Scorch Trials and I have yet to read it. :( I'm still waiting for my turn to get it at the library.. Monday or Tuesday and it should be my turn!
- We had our 4th anniversary on the 14th! It was pretty uneventful. I think we went to Texas Roadhouse... or Mi Ranchito. Is it sad that I can't even remember? :( It was only 3 weeks ago. I did take a picture of us though! But the Saturday after that, we went up and had dinner at The Copper Onion in SL. A.MAZ.ING. It was so good, I was literally suppressing moans between bites. THAT. GOOD. Go. You'll thank me.
- Darbi had her first bubble bath. She hated it. Hilarious.
- I started babysitting my neighbor's little boy 2 days a week and he's ADORABLE. Totally fills my baby cravings. Darbi is so helpful when he's around. He cries, she hands me everything she thinks will make him happy. It's adorable.
- Clint had sinus surgery at the end of October. They fixed his deviated septum, took out some polyps and cysts that shouldn't have been there, and cleaned out a chronic sinus infection on both sides. Gross I know. He can breath so much better now though. I don't know if the snoring will stop but here's hoping!!
- Halloween with my Mama in town! But that will be another post!
- My cousin Andrew saw this super cute dress while on a trip to San Antonio and instantly thought of Darbi. It's adorable on her! She looks like a little Spanish Senorita. Thanks Bratsman fam!!! I need to make a giant flower bow for her to wear with it.
- This part may be too personal but because this blogs main purpose is about Darbi and our baby making issues (I think...) I'll share this lil' tidbit. A few days ago I got an IUD. A copper one. I hated every minute of getting it but I think it's going to be awesome. I'm in no shape to be getting pregnant so no babies for us from us anytime soon. Hopefully at the start of the new year, we'll get our adoption papers going. Getting pregnant is way way too risky for us right now so it had to be done.
- In an effort to get in shape to someday make a baby again, I started shunning sugar! The first 2-3 days were incredibly difficult but I'm having no problem staying on top of it. We'll see how the holidays "treat" me... (That was for you Amy..) :)
Posted by Audrey at 10:14 PM
Monday, September 27, 2010
Posted by CP at 10:14 PM
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Posted by Audrey at 10:00 PM
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
About the bed bugs..
My friend Amy informed me that all my friends in real life and web life probably think disgusting things about us. (assuming people actually read this)
She said it nicely though. She's a good friend. :)
We don't have them! Wahoo!! I just didn't want anyone out there thinking we were nasty little bed bug transports and out there sharing them with the public.
Instead, we had other fun little critters munching on our deliciously sweet bodies! I don't know what exactly but our good friends at Guardian Pest Control assured us they would put an end to the midnight snacking.
We are sleeping soundly and waking up bug bite free nowadays.
Posted by Audrey at 10:36 PM
I was chewing gum and blowing bubbles and Darbi thought she could do it.
It's just too cute not to share.
Posted by Audrey at 12:04 AM
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Giving kisses. :)
Posted by Audrey at 11:55 PM
Posted by Audrey at 11:48 PM
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Second of all.. Can you believe I've never been ice blocking?! Never! Whenever they went for a YW activity, I was always gone.. soccer practice, x-country race.. something. Anyway.. It. was. AWESOME. So for Labor Day/Kade leaving, we had a BBQ at the park near Clint's growing-up-home and went ice blocking!
Posted by Audrey at 9:13 PM
Last Saturday we went to the zoo. I think Darbi loved it but the whole thing kinda sucked.. for me anyway. I had the stomach flu all day and still decided to go. It was hot. I wore a sweater cuz I'm stupid. The animals were boring. That's pretty much it. And I fought myself all the way home to make sure I didn't lose it in the car. Darbi did love the monkeys and the birds though.. We'll try again when it cools off. Hopefully the animals aren't so boring next time..
Posted by Audrey at 10:35 AM