4th of July

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Apparently I didn't take very many pictures on our little trip to Wyoming for the 4th of July. When Mom is around, I let her do all the work! :) We drove up to Lander, WY and celebrated with my Mom's whole side of the family. Her cousin puts on a big fireworks show every year and it was pretty cool. I think we may have brought back bed bugs from the hotel we stayed in though. :( The pest control people are coming out on Friday. I'm grossed out every time I go to bed. ICK.

Me & D


Grandpa & Darbi


Great Aunt Amy & Darbi


My Mama & her sibs.. (oldest to youngest) They're a fun bunch! :)

2 Wisecracks:

Megan B ♥ said...

That's a great picture of you and the Darbmeister! Love it!!!!! She needs it framed over her crib :)

Audrey said...

So, top picture of you and Darbi. Pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen. You look beautiful. :)