NICU Reunion #2

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Back in June, super Mama Megan threw a little lunch for a bunch of us NICU grads. At one time or another, all of these babies were in the same hospitals. We had a fun time figuring out all of our NICU time lines and how we overlapped in our hospital stays. It was the first time I was able to meet Heather and the second time I met Kelli. (We met briefly at the first NICU reunion). These women are AMAZING. I'm so glad we had this little get together to showcase all of our miracle babies with each other. Megan made the most incredible baked ziti and I am both ashamed and glad that I had 3+ servings. :) AND I brought some home to Clint.

All the cuties!


Paizlei - We never met sweetheart Paizlei at UVRMC but Heather and I connected through Megan and the blogosphere.. Blogging is a wonderful thing!

Paizlei & Crew - Crew needs no introduction. Darbi and her cute boyfriend go way back. :)


I love my little girl.. The tiny mouth and the surprised eyebrow raise get me all the time!


Whit. Whit and Reese (below) are twins. I wasn't able to meet these two cuties in the hospital but Kelli found me online later when we realized we were in the same place at one time or another. (His skills with a fork were amazing to me Kelli! :)



Reese.. Twin to Whit.. Adorable. She reminds me a lot of Darbi, sizewise, but this little girl was walking and talking. I wanted her to rub off on D. :)


Heather & Paizlei - Kelli, Whit, & Reese - Megan & Crew - Audrey & Darbi

All of us cute Mama's and our babes. Our sweet sweet miracle babies. It was a blessing to have lunch with you ladies and we definitely need to do it again! :)
(I stole all these pics from you Megan.. :) Mine did not turn out AT. ALL. This Mama needs a new camera..)

2 Wisecracks:

Kel said...

We do need to do it again!! This time before 18 months go by!!!LOL!

Megan B ♥ said...

It was so fun to see all of you and WOW, what great pictures, LOL! :)