Little Piggies

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

3 years and we now have enough hair to barely do this. I love it so much I can't even tell you! I smile every time I see it and she is growing up like crazy before my eyes! Everyday I ask her if I can put piggies in her hair and she says YES! The first day she kept saying "I want to show my piggies to Grandma Linda!" I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! They're teeny piggies and I have to use the smallest elastics but they're still adorable.

I remember when I was excited to even see the little hairs. :)

5 Wisecracks:

Karalee said...

Cute. It may have took a while to get the hair, but think now you might be able to get her to hold still to do it. Minna usually goes with her full on mullet because I can't catch her to do her hair.

Glad that you are blogging again.

Steffy said...

Her hair is growing really fast now. Those are super cute piggies!

Heather said...

When I saw her yesterday I was so excited for both of you! It is super adorable!

Anthony and Erin Mills said...

That is adorable!!!

Megan B ♥ said...

Yay, such a big girl!!! I didn't even know how to do that until Kinley was 5 :) You are WAY ahead of the game, LOL!