JED IS HOME!!!!!!!!!

Monday, October 13, 2008


Jed came home on Friday and it was awesome!! He looks the same to me.. just a little softer around the midsection. ;) just kidding. I made a sign that said "Bienvenidos Tio Jed!" (which means Welcome Uncle Jed). He didn't get it when he first read it. He said that he knew what it said but forgot that me calling him an "uncle" meant that I was going to have a baby. It was so funny when he realized. Here's the video of it..



And here are some other photos of the night at the airport...



Jed & Matt


Jed & the Atkinson girls


Jed & Grandma and Grandpa Hillman


Jed & Grandma Linda


Clint, Jed, & I



Me & my sign

I am SO glad he is home!

2 Wisecracks:

Alicia said...

hi!!

well,, i dont know you, but you are Jed´s sis so....i´m sure you are super too juju

jajaja la cara de Jed!!!!! he looks very sorprised ...

Congratulations!!!.. you are having a baby!!

Gretings!
Alicia

pd. wish you the best Jed!!! and dont forget about those 2 beautiful years and people here ;)

Deidre said...

It is UNBELIEVABLE that he is home. I remember the WW meeting after he left. Was it really two whole years?!