Midnight Goosing!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Last night, I stayed up late to finally blog and finished around about 12:15. I close my lappy, slide off the side of my bed and bend over to lay it on the ground. Clint jumps awake and reaches across the bed and grabs my butt with BOTH HANDS!!! He'd been asleep for about an hour and I flipped out! He was like, "What are you doing?? What is going on??" Crazy boy.. I had the same question... Then he dreamily told me that he thought I was Darbi and was falling off the bed and he had to save me.. HELLO?! Who doesn't love a midnight goose? :D

2 Wisecracks:

Megan B ♥ said...

Ha ha ha ha ha! That's a good one~

Deidre said...

That is awesome. I totally wish I had your confidence! SO wouldn't have posted that had it been me. LOL. Happy Birthday Clint. I forgot him and Brad and almost the same day.