Babies havin' babies..

Monday, November 17, 2008

I think I felt the baby move today! I was leaning over working on the computer and it felt like I had worms in my tummy! I think I was squishing it and it didn't like it.. Everyone says it supposed to feel like butterflies.. butterflies, worms, whatev. It made this whole pregnancy thing a little more real for me but at the same time, kind of freaked me out.. I really have a little life inside of me and I better not do anything wrong! I really want Clint to be able to feel it.. my heart skips a little beat everytime it moves but I'm sure our baby will be doing somersaults long before I'm ready and Clint will be there for all of my complaining! :)

7 Wisecracks:

Danielle said...

That's so exciting. It's so nice once you start to feel movement. At least then you know that your baby is okay!

Justina Selim said...

How exciting! That's so fun!

Deidre said...

by the time you have the little baby you'll miss all the moving--believe it or not

Emma said...

I totally understand! My dr. is pregnant too and I like how she describes it as feeling like having an octopus in your belly not a baby! My belly is so big now you just sit there and watch and my baby totally goes to town kicking all over like crazy! Its our family entertainment.

Audrey said...

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness! I bet it's just SO WEIRD! It doesn't seem like it's actually possible for a live thing to be inside you. So surreal. And I got my December schedule today, and you find out the gender in early December??? That's so exciting!11 We need to make bets! I think I bet girl, but I might change my mind.

Unknown said...

Yay!! That's my favorite feeling in the whole world!! I'm so happy for you!

CP said...

The blog is looking a bit bare without any new posts... *nudge* *nudge*