Becky's Shower and PUNCH!!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Last Saturday was Becky's shower and it was so fun! The highlight of the day, minus showering Becky with super cute baby gifts, was my PUNCH!!! Let me tell you.. TO DIE FOR. Maybe I'm getting too excited about it. You've really got to try this stuff! And it's so beautiful in the jar! Here's what it's supposed to look like:

I forgot to take a picture once I finished mine so this is from the blog I found the recipe on.

Here's what mine looked like halfway through..

Not as good, I know. I promise it looked prettier in the beginning! You have to take my word for it. A-MA-ZING.


At the shower, me and all my roomies from freshman year got together (minus Elizabeth.. WE MISS YOU!!) and it was awesome! It's so fun to get together and see where our lives are going. Especially since we all started out as confused 18 year olds.. (except linds.. who was 17). :) We are all at different points in our lives but we are all so happy. None of us knew each other when we started out in a strange place but we've all stayed great friends.


Steph, Cheryl, Becky, Me, Lindsey
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

2 Wisecracks:

Becky Bean said...

That shower was awesome blossom, extra on the awesome. And so was the punch. Thank you so much! I had such a great time!!

Kort and Amy said...

Hi Audrey! I was so excited to see that you found my blog! It looks like congrats are in order for you too!! I am so happy for you guys!