Millions of peaches . . .

Sunday, November 16, 2008

I tried this new recipe today! It turned out so yummy and it was easy. Especially for me, who apparently can't cook very well.. (Clint... thinks so) ;) Sorry honey. I got the recipe from Amy at work who got it from someone she knows.. It's peach cobbler!!

Layer 1: 2 large cans of peaches
Layer 2: 1 dry yellow cake mix mixed with a cup of Sprite
Layer 3: 1/2 box dry yellow cake mix (I think you can use the entire thing but I was afraid to)
Layer 4: About a cube of butter cut up into small chunks and scattered on the top
Layer 5: Brown sugar

(I used a little cinnamon too in between the layers and on top and it was yummy!)




It was SO easy.. Bake it in the oven for 40 minutes covered with foil at 350, then take the foil off for 20 more minutes. SO yummy!

1 Wisecracks:

Danielle said...

That looks yummy. I might have to make that for desert tonight! Yum! Plus i love the title of the post--one of my favorite songs!