CHUCK.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

I have hopes that one day I'll turn this blog into the actually happenings of our family on a regular basis but until then, I'm gonna keep posting things I passionately feel need to be shared with my blog world. (And represent how little time I spend cleaning my house/being a good housewife) :)

CHUCK.


We LOVE Chuck in this house. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Maybe 2 days before Darbi came home from the hospital, Clint and I would spend any extra time (that was not spent at work, school, or the hospital) watching Season 1 & 2 of Chuck. I think I have myself a grown-up-lady-crush on Zachary Levi. He is the perfect mix of sexy nerd and when you get that man in a suit - he is perfectly Geek Chic. Which ironically is exactly what I consider Clint to be! Lucky me.. I married my very own "Chuck".
Look at that adorable Daddy my kid has. :)


Anyway. I found this on the internet a couple weeks ago. CHUCK can SING?!?! I love the tone of his voice.. So sweet.



And then I found this gem... and melted. Holy smokes. He's adorable!



Oh geez.. :)

2 Wisecracks:

Alisha said...

Well, you obviously haven't seen Tangled. He voices Flynn Rider and sings in that, too! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut1_0cRRYeE&feature=fvst. Can you say SEXY?

Kayley said...

Oh my word! We LOVE Chuck too! We make a date of it every week and we make sure we watch it. I have never been a show-watcher, but we LOVE Chuck! I love each character--so perfect!