Five Guys!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

So my friend Leslie recently posted on her blog about this amazing burger place called Five Guys that her and her hubs like to go.. My grandma also told us about it so we decided to check it out.. DELISH. Let me tell you. My tummy is rumbling right now though.. kinda greasy but dang yummy. Worth the rumble... We got the LARGE cajun fries and the regular size hamburgers. It's a good thing Clint was there to eat my leftovers because I was done for halfway through my burger. Definitely recommend it to ALL!! I took pics just like you did Leslie! :)


That's not me in the picture.. I hate when people pull their undershirts way over their bums like that...

I will post pictures from Mexico tomorrow.. Google: Sumidero Canyon.. Something to look forward to. :)

4 Wisecracks:

Justina Selim said...

This place looks yummy. We will have to try it out. I am with you and the bum undershirt thing, haha.

Natalie said...

I officially found you. Can't wait for your news on Monday. :)

Audrey said...

I hate it when people pull their undershirts over their butt too!! Audrey Squared!

The Grady's said...

I am so glad that you went! Yeah, the burgers are WAY greasy but AMAZING! I have a serious addiction! mmmm...five guys!