22 1/2 week picture!

Friday, December 26, 2008

I'm really bad at documenting this pregnancy thing. From the beginning I really had good intentions but what can I say... I'm just lazy.

So to update.. I'm feeling her move all the time! Usually she's way active around 11:00 at night and it does make it hard to go to sleep. I'm sure it drove Clint nuts that I would constantly be grabbing his hand saying "did you feel that??" or "How 'bout that??" or "ANYTHING????" But she gave Clint a nice little present early Christmas morning! He finally felt her move! I think before he was expecting some awesome round-off kick to his palm because of the way I describe (or complain) about her moving, but it was more just a nudge but he felt it! I was way excited! Merry Christmas Daddy! Still feels weird saying that..

It drives me nuts though when I go to the bathroom, go and sit down and get up 20 minutes later, she will find a way to move around and stomp on my recently emptied bladder and I have to go again!! 20 minutes?? Come on kid! Kills me..

Anyway, hopefully I'm looking less like I'm just fat and more like I'm pregnant.

5 Wisecracks:

Becky Bean said...

You're adorable!!

rachel b. said...

Aww, you look adorable! I'm so glad you commented on my blog--I didn't know you had one, either! Congratulations on the pregnancy--you'll be such a fun mom.

And by the way, have your bowling skills disappeared since that class ended? Me and Jeff SUCK now that the class is over. We're probably even worse than when we started. Bummer.

Anthony and Erin Mills said...

Oh you totally look pregnant! I am only like a week behind you and I just look fat. But I can feel our baby boy moving around too. It's great!

Alison said...

I think you look most darling!!!

Deidre said...

I was going to say that you look darling but Alison stole that...totally cute for sure!