First Day

Friday, August 28, 2009

Clint hates that I make him do this. I tell him it could be worse. I could follow him to his classes.. make him pile his books and school supplies on his desk and smile with his pencil case in his hands! I can't wait to do that with Darbi! This year, Clint is only taking 2 classes. We planned on him doing school in 3 years full time but little D is demanding and said no. He's in a math class and a computer science class. He gets so excited and comes home wanting to tell me every cool thing he learned but (I love you Clint) it is the most boring stuff!!! I love that he loves it though! He also got a new job! I think it became official last Tuesday. He is still in the same department but now he works in Risk Management. He really likes his boss which makes for a happy husband when he comes home!

LOVE this pink shirt! Man he is good looking! :)

5 Wisecracks:

Jessica Gonzalez said...

I totally understand! Wil loves to tell me about his physics and math classes too! Love that he loves it, don't really care so much about the stuff he's learning!

Deidre said...

I have yet to get a picture of this like Brad. I regret not doing it on his first day of dental school. And I am sorry but the anatomy classes are awful too...yes dear...snore...

The Robisons said...

I made Jace take school pics with me, but I won't be posting them because I look horrible. Lookin Good Clint!

Daphne said...

Way to go on the new job Clint! that's one step closer to world domination.

Also, I sometimes sleep like Darbi does, with ym hand over my head, but I usually have a rifle in my hands and one eye open.

Megan B ♥ said...

lol, he's also very tolerant :)