It's About Time

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Darbi finally rolled over today!!! I didn't get a picture or video because I don't have my camera but hopefully soon. She went from her tummy to her back. We helped her out about 2-3 times and then just set her on her tummy and watched her. Like a pro, she rolled on over as though she'd been doing it forever! We were too excited to see if she could do it again but I'll try later tonight. The next time our OT comes out, I won't have to awkwardly tell her that Darbi still isn't doing all of the things she's supposed to.. I'll have some good news and she won't be silently accusing me of not working with her...

3 Wisecracks:

Becky Bean said...

WOO! Darbi!!! Yeah!!

Audrey said...

YAY!!!!

Megan B ♥ said...

I wasn't supposed to laugh at that last sentence, was I? Hee hee! WAY TO GO, Darbs!!