Birthday Pictures

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

We went to Kiddie Kandids to have Darbi's one year old pictures taken. We went there because it was convenient. Never again will I go to Kiddie Kandids... just so you all know. It was initally a good experience but the process of choosing which pictures to buy based on their plans and then the quality of the pictures was a whole other ordeal. I won't go into it but I am happy with how they turned out. This little girl can turn on the charm like a light switch! She is such a swooner!



One of the reasons we were so dissapointed was because of that awesome dirt like you can see on the left side of Darbi. It was in EVERY picture across the entire picture. They didn't clean their backdrops very often obviously and then when we made a fuss about it the girl just said "Sorry. We don't Photoshop here." Are you kidding me??? We got them to fix the problem (sorta.. as per the picture above) but never again will I go there. They would never hang up a picture in their studios that is cut in half by a disgusting dust line. So why should I?



8 Wisecracks:

Shari Romney Family!! said...

She is so incredibly cute Audrey!! Thats to bad about the dirt mark. She is a little charmer alright!

Megan B ♥ said...

She looks lovely in them! So so so so cute! Don't go there again. CALL ME. I'll do it for free. Though they might not turn out as cute... but I'm working on it! You just need a good friend with a good camera. You bring the backdrop and the baby, I'll press click :) We should do some outside this summer!

Becky Bean said...

I'm sorry about the yucky service, but everyone's gonna be looking at her cute face (CUTE CUTE!!) rather than noticing the dust! I love her little poses and her smile in the pictures!

Mel H. said...

I'm impressed that you actually got adorable pictures out of this yucky experience. I can't stand these photo studios. My brother is a photographer so I am pretty picky, but these places are ridiculous, and then they charge way too much for prints. I agree with Meg, a good friend, a good camera, a pretty place and a cute baby is all you need. And you've got all that!

Broadhead said...

Darling pictures Clint and Audrey. Such a doll! She always has on the cutest outfits. :)
I went to them a year or so ago and they cropped my pictures all wrong. They were awful. And yes there stuff is super dirty. I felt so bad putting my new born on it. Never again for me either.

Aimee said...

That's exactly how I feel about Target photos... wouldn't take Connor there, except it's so cheap...
Regardless, those are ADORABLE pics of Darbi!

The Grady's said...

cute pics! Hey, I wanted to send you guys a belated christmas card and I have an address for you guys but I wasn't sure if it is still where you live...can you send me your address? thanks!

Melissa said...

o sooo soooo cute! i love her! sorry we never made it over to see you. jolie caught a cold, and I wasn't going to risk it and get little Darbi sick! Do you have any of the digital negatives of the pictures? If you do, send them to me and I will fix the gross dirt line for you!!!