Bottle Holder

Sunday, September 6, 2009

She knows how to hold her bottle now!! Clint and I finally went and saw the new Harry Potter movie this weekend (LOVE how they did the ending BTW.. I didn't think I would...) and my Mom and Grandma watched D. While we were there they took this picture! It's so much better to see her do it in real life! If you put the bottle in front of her, she'll reach out to it, grab it on both sides, and pull it straight to her face. Her aim is still not right and she will mostly just polk herself in the eye and she can't hold it up while she's eating for longer than a few seconds but we're on our way!! She's got a weird grip on the bottle in the picture but I'm thinking she'll be ready to start some oh-so-yummy rice cereal sooner than I think!!

6 Wisecracks:

Danielle said...

That's awesome...she's just growing up before our eyes!

Becky Bean said...

What a big girl!

the Provident Woman said...

What a cutie! Holding a bottle and eating at the same time is a huge accomplishment. That's the start of multitasking at it's best.

Heidi said...

Way to go Darbi!

The Grady's said...

such a big milestone! She is getting so big and so cute!

Megan B ♥ said...

Whoa. I am officially jealous.