Darbi and Kermit

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Tonight, while Clint and I were out, D got fussy. I had just fed her about an hour before and my Mom didn't want to get a bottle out because we were only going to be back soon. My grandma suggested she look at something super bright to keep her distracted so they broke out Kermit. D played with it for over half an hour!! She's really getting strong in her stomach now and is beginning to use her legs more and pull them up to grab them.




3 Wisecracks:

Alison said...

Super cute pictures!!

Super cute little girl!

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

I love these pictures! Kermit is a favorite anyway, and we have some pretty funny pictures of Devin (Kirsta's little boy) with our giant Piglet. It is so fun to have little ones!

Megan B ♥ said...

These pictures are too much, especially the first one. We decided to do the OT/PT thing up here after all... Crew is sooooo lazy.