Hammin' it up!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Because my Mom was in town this week, we spent the weekend at my Grandma's (who's AC unit was out, ironically enough.. LOL) Saturday was a co-op morning for us and Mom and Grandma watched D while we were gone and took some cute pics. We don't normally leave her oxygen like this but because she thinks it's so fun to pull it out, it's annoying to keep putting it back. So one day, after she pulled it out, Clint left it sitting right under her chin to see what would happen. Because we still don't have an O2 saturation monitor, we rely on her temperament. She wasn't even phased. Her color stayed the same and she continued to be little miss happy, giggling at nothing. So we're feeling pretty optimistic about continuing to ween her off. (I'm crossing my fingers for Christmas...) This weekend we're at 1/16L and next week at our appointment, he'll tell us to try 1/32L and that is as low as we go before coming off!

She's turning into such a ham!!





7 Wisecracks:

Danielle said...

Man, she really has just changed looks I think. Again, she looks so much like Clint. Don't worry I can see you there too! She is such a cutie!

Ry Guy said...

I can't believe it. She's just getting cuter and cuter by the day!

Aimee said...

What a beautiful girl! She looks like she has so much personality!!

Kayley said...

She is so cute! It is so good to hear that she is doing better. What a cutie!

Anthony and Erin Mills said...

Now those are some freaking adoable pictures! She just gets cuter and cuter!

The Grady's said...

she is sooooo adorable!! I love the haminess! (if that's even a word!)

Megan B ♥ said...

I can't believe the AC was out. That is so ironic. So wIErd.... ;) Hee hee, snicker, snicker!

It's so nice to see her whole cute little face! And YES, she is a ham for sure. The second picture is my favorite, though I love seeing her twist around to try to see you.