Patina in PG

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cutest. Store. EVER. I love it. My friend Nichole opened up this little shop in Pleasant Grove a few months ago and I think it is a great idea! I had a few minutes today and popped in to see what she had in her shop.

How it works is every 2 weeks, Patina will house different artist's handcrafted goods for the public to peruse and purchase. I seriously wanted to buy everything.. Nicole has extremely good taste and her little shop is so cute!! You HAVE to check it out!!!

They are also going to start teaching classes and the first one is this super cute book making class. I'm super interested in some beginning sewing classes that she said will be starting up soon. I'm so excited!

Nichole in her cute little store!


I'm still trying to figure out how I can fit one of those DANG cute pillows into this months budget! :)



And the best part is.. every 2 weeks there is ALL new stuff!!! She showcases new artists for each rotation online but there is also A TON of stuff in there that is not on her blog! Definitely worth going to take a looksie! :)

1 Wisecracks:

Team Skousen said...

That looks like such a cute store!