Weekend Surprise!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

As much as it sucks for my Dad, I sorta love it when something goes wrong and he has to step up and drive one of the trucks for co-op! Because then I get to see him!! AND Jed drove a truck up this weekend also so I got a DOUBLE surprise just like last October! My Dad was up for 36+ hours straight but he found some energy to play with Darbi ALL day today! He kills me. I tried to get him to take a nap but I guess it's hard to say no to those big beautiful brown baby eyes! We all went to Brick Oven for dinner and came home and watched a movie. Dad finally crashed at 8 and there was no waking him! It was so fun to have them come visit us even if it was only for a day.. I get my Mom next weekend so she won't miss out on the fun baby times!



We tried bribing her to crawl with yummy sweet treats... since the laser pointer isn't working. :)


I stuck D on the blow up mattress as it was blowing up. This is mid-blow-up. She was only a little scared. It lifted her up all the way though!


4 Wisecracks:

Megan B ♥ said...

Yay for visits!! And yay for Brick Oven....

Heather Vincent said...

Those surprise visits are the best! When my husband and I lived in St. George, my brother, who drives OTR would call us out of the blue to pick him up from Flying J or CFN.

Team Skousen said...

Hey! I told you I haven't read blogs in a LOOONG time! I didn't even know you had a shred blog! Where is it? I would love to follow and get some inspiration :)

JollyGreenOne said...

*Love* these pictures of Darbi and your dad! What a softie. He tries to get a fix with Naomi, but she's just not the same as his own flesh and blood. (And she's nowhere near as sweet as Darbi... too feisty!) :)