Guess whose car broke down again??

Monday, February 22, 2010

That's right.. mine did! I was all the way in Sandy when it happened too! I got stuck in traffic when the back passenger tire started grinding so loud. Everyone was looking at me and they had a TON of time to stare since we were all moving 5 miles an hour! I seriously thought my tire had fallen off and I was driving on the rim with sparks flying everywhere! I sounded so horrible that Clint could hear it through the phone. I was able to pull into a 7-11 and lucky for me.. the tire was still there. I was down on my hands and knees trying to figure out what the problem was! Nothing looked wrong! So I called Clint to come save me... We had a tow truck come and drop our car at the shop. Clint thinks it's the ball bearings.... or something.... :)

I remember like 5 years ago I had to have an alignment done on my car and the guy said it would need to be replaced soon... HA. Sucker.. I got 5 years out of that thing! The mechanic will call tomorrow with the damage. Ugh.

Darbi and I had some more backseat fun while we waited for everyone though! :)



7 Wisecracks:

CP said...

*cough* Wheel Bearings... *cough*

Aimee said...

Not that I want your car to keep breaking down... but you do manage to capture some CUTE pics of Darbi each time! :)

Nic and Ashley Haws said...

Hahaha! What do mechanics know anyway!!!!!!

Stinks that it happened up in Sandy though. I hope it's not too expensive to repair (yeah, right).

Nic and Ashley Haws said...

Oh, and Darbi is, of course, adorable.

Heather Vincent said...

There is nothing worse than having your car break down, especially when you have a little one with you. If we lived closer, I would offer my husband to look at it. He can pretty much fix anything in a car. He is a great mechanic. I hope you get it fixed soon.

And, I do agree with Aimee's statement, you do capture some of the most A.DORABLE pictures of Darbi.

Megan B ♥ said...

That wiggly little monkey is so cute!!

Unknown said...

Ain't that a bummer? Don't fret, though: car damage isn't something to worry about, since there are lots of means around which help mitigate ruin and financial strain. Glad you got something out of that though, heh. Looks like your little baby did. :)

Rigoberto @ Brandon Dodge On Broadway