S'go Swimming

Thursday, June 24, 2010

We took Darbi swimming the other day. First time in the pool. She HATED it. But there were some obnoxious boys having some stupid cannon ball contest right next to us. Hello?! I have a baby right here!! It's a pool.. I can't complain. She warmed up to the pool after a bit but she had to be right next to me clutching my shoulder the entire time. Hand-offs between Clint and I turned into frantic security grabbing attacks by Darbi. I think the next time will be better. We may just stick to the bathtub and the blow-up pool in the backyard...

When we got there she couldn't keep her eyes off the pool though.


Miss Crabbypants...

2 Wisecracks:

Megan B ♥ said...

Maybe she'd like to float around in a baby tube? We got ours for like $5 at Fart-Mart. It has a little seat with legs and everything. Then handoffs don't involve her much. Just gently gliding the boat back and forth between you!

Ry Guy said...

Hey, that pool looks familiar...