What Clint Did

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I've been meaning to post this F-O-R-E-V-E-R. I'm not kidding. Sorry Heather. :) Heather does our hair. This last time, she was able to squeeze Clint in while I was processing. That crazy kid has been telling me for YEARS how he wanted to dye his hair black. Of course I always said no because I thought it would look worse than it really does... yes. I just gave it away. Clint dyed his hair black and it looks pretty good! It's real subtle but I like it! Here's the before/after shots!

First - post hair cut - pre dye job



Mid dye job



Post dye job


I didn't get a good shot of him from the front. It's hard to tell but it is black!

(Note to Heather: I think we need to put more blue in it next time.. if he does it again. We couldn't see blue at all.)

1 Wisecracks:

Megan B ♥ said...

Ha, ha, that's awesome! I wonder how Justin would look if we died his hair black....