With a little help... She WALKS!!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I've been meaning to post an extensive update on Darbi's PT sessions and how we have been making so much progress lately, but I just haven't been in a writing mood. At the end of the day, I'm too tired to blog. Pictures and videos are just easier. So one of these days I'll get a long wordy post up here about that but for now, I'll just show you how well she's doing!

She took her first non-mommy/daddy-assisted-but-toy-assisted STEPS today!! I hope that makes sense. This was literally the 2nd time EVER she had done this and she took 11-ish steps with her new toy! (I'm shameless and buy her a toy when I think that it might even help her a tiny bit in her development.. looks like my spoiling tactics have paid off!) :)


6 Wisecracks:

The Wigginton Family said...

Oh my goodness. Little baby Darbi is walking? I can't believe it! What a sweet girl. I have loved all the pics lately and I've been meaning to comment. Today I just couldn't resist! Hope you're all doing well!

Kayley said...

Cute girl! Glenn is walking too..all over the place! It is so fun to see these little people doing big people things. :D

Mel H. said...

She is so BIG! Lucy had that same walker. I'll have to dig it up for Daphne, though I think she needs to cruise for a while longer to gain some more balance. btw, I love the little diaper butt with the cannula sticking out. Too cute.

Megan B ♥ said...

Beautiful success!! She's gonna be a track star!

Shari Romney Family!! said...

She walked so far! She is doing so well!! I know what you mean about buying a toy that will help or encourage in their development. With Kennedy she would just do it and with Nixon I do have to find toys that will help! I wouldnt say its spoiling them if it helps them!! Darbi is so cute!! Im sure before long she will be walking for sure!

Aimee said...

What a big girl!! She looks great... good job, mama! :)