First Airplane Ride

Friday, September 3, 2010

We're crazy about germs around here. Ca-razy. But I couldn't pass up a trip to AZ to surprise my family. It was my parents anniversary on August 15th so Clint, D, and I flew down. I felt better about it since it was summer and not super sick season. Darbi did really great on the plane though! I was suuuuuuper nervous but everything went really well. Except we almost forgot her carseat! Kind of a big deal. Clint remembered it right before we jumped on the shuttle and had to run back for it.

On the shuttle.


Watching planes.



We had an aisle seat on the way over and a window seat on the way home. I recommend the window seat for sure.. I didn't take any pictures of us in AZ for some reason. When we got there, Dad picked us up (he was in on the secret.. it was all his idea). When we got home, Jed was the only one home so Dad walked in just with Darbi and said "Look who I found outside!" All Jed said, without interest... was "Who's that?" Blah. Your freaking niece!!!! He was excited though.. Later, we were hiding in the kitchen when Mom got home. She screamed and it was totally worth it! I miss home...
Pics from the flight home.



2 Wisecracks:

Megan B ♥ said...

Oh, Uncle Jed..... you are in so much trouble.

Aimee said...

What a fun trip! I surprised my mom for Mother's Day once... right before I got pregnant with Connor. It was a blast... and I pretty much solidified my standing as the favorite child. ;)