Summer Work Party

Sunday, September 12, 2010

A couple of weekends ago we had Clint's summer work party up at Sundance. It is so pretty up there! There was a lot of stuff for kids to do, but Darbi was still too small for most of it. We sat at the bottom of the hill for about an hour trying to decide if we should go on the chair lift. I kept seeing other people take their babies on without any way of strapping the kid to them. I was terrified of taking Darbi up that high without a least a rope to tie around us!! I made Clint hold her the entire way because I was having a major anxiety attack. Anytime she got wiggly, I started freaking out all over again. Near the end, I got brave and we stuck her in between us.. It was super fun and they had some seriously yummy food at dinner. After there was a show with Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband. Darbi loved it.





0 Wisecracks: