Jayne's Wedding

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Jayne and Clint were married on July 31st. It was so beautiful! We were all kind of scared because it was super cloudy and rainy all day and actually rained pretty bad right up until about 20 minutes before the ceremony. My hair got all frizzy which is why you won't see any pictures of me here. :) Jayne looked beautiful and Clint obviously couldn't have been happier! I cried when she walked down the aisle. I couldn't help it.

Before the ceremony

Kade & Kelsey


Beth & Melissa (Melissa was one of the adorable flower girls)


Clint watching Jayne walk down the aisle (she came from the side first, then walked down the aisle) Isn't his smile so great?! :)


Jayne & Dave
(I LOVE her dress and those yellow shoes!)


Darbi just hangin' out.. lookin' cute. :)


The wedding was held in the backyard of Jayne's Maid of Honor. It was so pretty and elegant. Especially with those ominous dark clouds in the background. So romantic!


(MY) Clint & Jayne :) I can't believe I didn't get a picture of HER Clint with her!


The twirling flower girls.. So fun!!

Thanks for letting us be a part of your wedding Jayne & Clint! It was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

0 Wisecracks: