FINALLY in a real crib!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Back in, I think, September-ish, of last year, my friend Becky (who's little girl is only 1 months older than Darbi! I love that they will be so close in age!) found this super lucky ad on KSL. It was a furniture manufacturing warehouse that was going out of business and they were selling off all their inventory at crazy low prices. We were both able to get super nice cribs for only $100. Ours has been sitting in its long skinny box in the hallway for moooooonths and I'm happy to say that it is there no more!! Clint put it together tonight and thanks to a super generous friend who supplied the mattress, Darbi is now sleeping in her new digs. I'm hoping this will help with the small sleeping issues we've been having.. so we'll see how the night goes.

(sorry.. it's a cell phone pic)

3 Wisecracks:

Megan B ♥ said...

Beautiful crib! Hope it's an equally beautiful transition!

Becky Bean said...

She looks goød in it! whoa! do you see my second "o?" how did i do that?? She's such a big girl!

Team Skousen said...

I think she likes it!