I put our tree up! Blame Darbi.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

I know I know.. Every year, after Halloween, I boycot the Christmas music radio stations and refuse to shop for Christmas decor or even look at it until after Thanksgiving.. but this year, I couldn't resist and it doesn't bother me!! This is also a good time to announce.. I'm going to Phoenix this Christmas and I'll be there FOR A WHOLE MONTH!! :D I'm SOOOO excited about it. So I wanted to be able to enjoy my Christmas tree in my house before I leave. My bro is flying up the first weekend in December to drive down with me and D and Clint will fly down a week later, after finals are over! I haven't had Christmas for FOUR YEARS with my family. It's gonna be a good one!

2 Wisecracks:

Megan B ♥ said...

Bah. Humbug :)

Team Skousen said...

You're coming to AZ for a MONTH??? YEAH!!!