First Snow

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Today was the first snow since Darbi has been home! Give me till after Christmas and I'll be cranky about all the snow but for now, it's exciting! She's too small to go outside and play in it and there wasn't enough to even do that but she was fascinated by it.


Ignore my goofy bangs in this pic.. I hadn't done my hair yet.. who am I kidding.. I still haven't done it...

She looked so cute while I was out running errands today! I love love love her in a beanie!

6 Wisecracks:

Heather Vincent said...

Super cute!!!! I agree, I am going to be a cranky one after we have had snow for a little bit. Both of my kids LOVE to be outside and they don't understand the concept "you can't go outside in the cold".

The Wigginton Family said...

Audrey...you are looking so dang cute. I'm pretty sure I don't look that good even after I do my hair! And as always, Darbi is looking super cute as well!

Bree :--) said...

Adorable in the hat!! Does she actually leave it on?! Your hair looks pretty sweet, seriously.

Becky Bean said...

she looks so cute in that hat!!

Megan B ♥ said...

She really does look crazy cute in that hat. Love it!

Daphne said...

Now i want a baby so i can dress it up all cute and snuggly. After the novelty wears off i'll give it back to whoever was irresponsible enough to lend it to me.