Birds & Butterflies

Thursday, June 25, 2009

For now, we don't have an apartment big enough for Darbi to have her own room but I have ideas for how I want it decorated when we do. I have started on a few things but I'm not done with them all. Today I finished making Darbi her own butterfly collage. About a year ago I made one for myself based on what I found here.

Here's mine...
And here's Darbi's...


I've been working on this mobile for above Darbi's crib and I still need to add a little bit of paint in a few places and some glitter so that it catches the light better. I want it to be a bit more stimulating for her. It looks so much cuter in person! I took this idea and tweeked it a little.. Can you tell I'm a fan of Ali Edwards? :) Just her projects.. not her scrapbook pages so much.



5 Wisecracks:

Karalee said...

Super cute. You are so crafty. Joshua's room is kind of lame, but he does have a spiderman blanket on the wall. It reminds me of when you painted your room spiderman colors.

Audrey said...

This is so cute!!! I knew that butterfly punch would be worth the money and the hassle of returning the broken one!!! You are amazing!! And so crafty!!! PS, I posted on our blog like a week and half ago, and you still haven't written anything. I just wanted to get the whole thing started... but let me know exactly what you had in mind, ok?

Bree :--) said...

Love all of it! You are so creative. Jealous.

Thanks for the info on AZ. It's been good being here so far. That would be SO FUN if you were down for Christmas. I totally want to hang out, and see the big D!

Aimee said...

So adorable! I think you need to open your own Etsy shop... :)

Megan B ♥ said...

Very very cute! Sparkles or no, still perfectly adorable :)