First Day On the Job

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Yesterday Darbi came to work with me for the first time! Normally.. this is a HUGE no-no. There are SO many germs at work but it was the lesser of two evils. Clint thinks he's coming down with something and I can't leave her with him if he's for SURE all germy. I knew I would be one of just a few people at work tonight and I completely sanitized EVERYTHING in my area and anything I would be touching nearby and Darbi mostly stayed in her carseat until she got too upset. Then in was on to the borrowed sling from Becky (that works pretty dang awesome!) to where she fell right asleep and stayed that way for most of the night. That thing made it so easy for me to type that I had no problem. Clint just needs to get better now! Ignore the mess that is around me. It's all about the creativity!! :) And don't forget... this sale ends today!!

2 Wisecracks:

Megan B ♥ said...

Oh, I wish they had had "take your preemie to work" days when I had a job :) She's so cute!

Semi Granola Mom said...

Man, that sale is quite tempting... if only we hadn't bought a van on monday I would so be all over those albums ( I need to stock up :) )
~C