Update on My New Best Friend

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Here's a map of how my night went

10:30pm - I laid Darbi down in the Nap Nanny, she looked around for a few minutes, then shut her eyes and went to sleep!

2:30am - She woke up. I fed her. Then she was wide awake for about 30 minutes and ONLY wanted to be held. :( Then she started to get a bit drowsy so I laid her in the Nap Nanny again with her bink this time.. and after I had to put it back in about 3 times, she went to sleep at about 3:30.

9:30am - THAT'S RIGHT. 9:30. That's probably not very healthy for her to go 7 hours between feedings but she's happy and wide awake now! I cannot believe it.. AND I got 6 STRAIGHT hours of sleep.

Nap Nanny... I love you. :)

6 Wisecracks:

Justina Selim said...

That thing looks pretty handy! I wish I would have had one!

Melissa said...

That is awesome!!! I bet that felt so good! I wish I would have had one of those when Jolie was little!!! I am just now starting to get that many hours of sleep at night. Jolie is a horrible sleeper. I am defiantly going to get one for baby #2. My feeling is, if she wanted or needed to eat she would wake up. She'll let you know when she is hungry. Never wake a sleeping baby!

Nic and Ashley Haws said...

YAY! I'M SOOOOOOO GLAD IT WORKED SO WELL! Seriously, I have been wondering how your night went! That is sooooooooooooo awesome! Yay for sleep!

I'm glad to hear she slept so long. I agree with Melissa... never wake a sleeping baby. Darbi knows when she's hungry, she knows when she's tired. She'll let YOU know when she's ready.

Seriously, I'm so happy for you! :)

The Thueson's said...

That thing is awesome! I hope it happens again tonight! Isn't it funny.. we think 6 hours of sleep is like the best thing in the world??

Audrey said...

best news ever!!! PS, check your email!

Megan B ♥ said...

Yes, yes, never wake a sleeping baby! She'll make sure she gets her food during her waking hours. Three cheers for the Nap Nanny!