She'll Warm Up

Tuesday, June 2, 2009


This was Darbi's first time meeting Crew, the sweet boy who gave up his isolette the day she was born. Is he not the cutest thing EVER?? Shameless flirt, that boy.. even with me!!

Crew, don't you worry. She's not always this fussy. :)

He tolerated her dramatics very nicely (which is hopefully a tell-tale sign of his tolerance of her when they start dating someday!) HA!

Megan, I stole these next pics from you because your pics turned out better! :)

A happier babe


Megan & I (Crew is a whopping 10+ pounds!! He was SO heavy!) :)

We had the boys (Clint and his bro Kade) holding the babe's for a bit and you can see that, as much as they loved holding 2 crying/hungry babies, their attention still is focused on the game on tv.. not even a glance in our direction!

2 Wisecracks:

Aimee said...

They're so cute together!

Megan B ♥ said...

LOL, my pics didn't turn out great (at. all.) but I can be a whizzzz with Elements 5.0 when I need to be :) Those kiddos are so stinkin' cute!