Snowies

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I've been craving a snow cone for d-a-y-s. So today, after egg salad sandwiches, Clint and I went on a little walk with Big D to get one. She screamed for the first 10 minutes and then pretty much screamed herself to sleep. So it was a nice walk! I went running yesterday and my legs. are. sore. It was a good walk and I forgot to wear a belt today and my pants were falling down the whole time so I felt SO SKINNY!! Like I said.. GOOD walk. And I got passion fruit with cream... Meh. Don't waste your $2 on that bad boy.

3 Wisecracks:

The Robisons said...

coconut with cream is the best. Totally worth the $2.

Danielle said...

Yum a snow cone sounds so good...too bad all the places are closed...maybe tomorrow. Thanks for letting me get a peek at Darbi today. That girl is too cute!

Megan B ♥ said...

Your shades make you look like a celeb, LOL :) Yay for skinny hips!!