D in AZ Week 1

Saturday, December 12, 2009


This is how I find her most mornings.. She doesn't even cry. Usually I wake up to her laughing and playing. She just waits until I come fix it. Cracks me up.


Playing with her new phone from Grandma Pam.


She looks so chubby in this picture!! She is spilling out of her bouncer!



Bathtime in Grandma Gretchen's sink. She looks like a different baby without her cannula and headband (which holds on the cannula)!




I really just love these pj's!



If you look close, above her right eye you can see dried bananas. I had Dad feed her last Friday while Mom and I went shopping and I guess it got a little messy!



I love this picture! I took her outside in the cold one night while she wasn't feeling well. I think the cold air was refreshing for her and helped her breathe a little better. She look so sweet with her little red nose.

9 Wisecracks:

Team Skousen said...

Those pictures are just adorable!!! I want to squeeze her!

Megan B ♥ said...

Yeah, she looks like a totally different (equally adorable) baby without all her gear!!

jenny said...

Wow, she is so beautiful Audrey! I am happy you get to spend time in AZ. Have fun!

Heidi said...

I love all the pictures of D. I can't believe that she is almost a year old. Time for a HUGE birthday party. She deserves it! I love the pic of her sleeping in her Boppy. I have one at my house for Lacy to sleep in and I don't know what I would do without it.

Audrey said...

That last picture is like the cutest thing I've ever seen. This is the fourth time I've come to your blog to look at it. And also, I just realized that Darbi is ALMOST A WHOLE YEAR OLD. That is crazy.

Kayley said...

Audrey! She is absolutely adorable! I love seeing pictures of D and love hearing that she is doing well. Have fun in Arizona!

Danielle said...

I love the headband in her eyes. Brinnley used to always do that, and Maggie already is. It always makes me laugh. Hope you're having fun in AZ!

Cyndi Hendrickson said...

So it's true that you use the headband to hold the canula? That's so awesome! How wonderful would it be to avoid tape. And she is just ADORABLE in those headbands, too!!!

Aimee said...

Love these pics of Darbi! What type of camera do you have??