Sicky Eyes

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My baby girl has some sicky eyes. :( She has officially gotten her first cold. We've been lucky enough so far - mostly because I've isolated myself from everyone because I'm a crazy overprotective mom.. I don't care though.. get over it. I knew that we would be holding our breath the first time she got sick. But, it's super mild and we're lucky because it could be a lot worse. It's just a little runny nose and a very slight fever that doesn't even hit 100. I'm wondering if it is because of the climate change. My dad said that this will happen to calves on the farm when they are moved to different climates.. I know my baby is not a cow but it kinda makes sense. Dad and Jed gave her a blessing and I'm feeling very reassured that this little cold of hers will pass uneventfully. I am sad Clint is not here to take part in the snuggling. He is sure missing her.

D and Grandpa

3 Wisecracks:

Bigelows said...

I'm just glad it's not my fault she got sick! You know how paranoid I am. I'm missing you already at Pebbles :)

Mel H. said...

Feel better, big D! Our little D is finally emerging from cold #2. Not fun. And now she's teething. Make sure you run a humidifier in her room. I think it's helped tremendously with the night time congestion. That and sleeping in her car seat. Megan will give you good essential oil tips :-)

Megan B ♥ said...

Ugh. Guess who else woke up this very morning with a cold??