News To Me

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How many of you out there knew that a Jackalope was an IMAGINARY animal?!?!?!?! NOT ME. Clint and I just had an argument because I was sure it was real. WOW. He thought that was SOOOO funny. NOT funny.

_____________________________________________
Jackalope (wikipedia)


The jackalope is an imaginary animal of North American folklore (a so-called "fearsome critter") described as a jackrabbit with antelope horns or deer antlers and sometimes a pheasant's tale (and often hind legs) . . . It is easily imagined that this species might be humorously misconstrued to possess horns and represent a jackrabbit-antelope cross.
__________________________________________

NOW. Clint's new status on Facebook:


JERK. He cracks me up...

6 Wisecracks:

Audrey said...

Ummm. I thought they were real until just now. Maybe it's an Audrey thing.

Megan B ♥ said...

Hee hee hee!!! That's so funny! Snipes are totally real too. But they only live in Asia, Europe, and New Zealand :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snipe

Ry Guy said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I'm with Clint on this one. Hahaha! :)

Team Skousen said...

What??? It feels like I just found out about Santa Claus all over again....boo hoo!!!

Cyndi Hendrickson said...

I've seen one stuffed!!! They're totally real! ;-)

Mya Murphy said...

Thanks for a great rread