7 pounds

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

We have a 7 pound baby!! She is almost 5 months and 7 times her birth weight! Say that about your baby!! I went into the doctor today because our Home Health Nurse can't come out to the house anymore because our insurance won't pay for it. Bogus but whatev. So I hauled up Darbi by myself and took her in. We also turned down her oxygen need from 1/4 liter to 1/8 liter and she's tolerating it pretty well. Her O2 saturation in the office was 98-99 but when we came home she was really fussy for no reason so I turned her back up to 1/4 for the night. I'll try 1/8 again in the morning. We'll just ween her down slow. The doctor was really pleased with her progress for a 23 weeker. I think he'll say that to me every time we go in because he probably forgets everything about us until he reads her miracle story in her chart. I like when people brag about her so I like to listen to him. :)


1 Wisecracks:

Alison said...

My arms haven't ached to hold a baby in YEARS. But, it's official... I'm aching to hold Big D!

She is toooooo cute!