Great Grandma's house - a first for Miss Darbi

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sunday was our first trip out of the house with Darbi OTHER than to the doctor. She did really well with the drive up to Sandy and LOVES the riding in the car. We borrowed Clint's mom's car because ours doesn't have AC. :( It's kind of a hassle with all of her equipment but it's so nice to get a break from my little 12x12 bunker. Suddenly Summer popped out of NOWHERE for me! The weekend Darbi came home and the week and a half following that, I was either cooped up in the hospital or in our sunlight-less basement apartment. Summer in Utah is so pretty and so green!! I want to be outside all the time!


4 Wisecracks:

Audrey said...

You guys are precious and adorable and I love you, AND I went private on my blog. I will explain later, but for now, I need your email address so I can invite you to read my blog still.

Love you!! You can email me. audreyann15@msn.com

Audrey said...

Actually, I think I already have your email address: audohill@hotmail.com? Yeah, so nevermind. You're already invited. :)

Lindsay said...

Those are cute pictures of you guys. Darbi is the cutest little baby!

CP said...

Thanks for showing off my wicked tan lines honey... :D