Snuggle time with Uncle Jed

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Today was co-op day again!! There are 5 sites now and it takes 2 trucks to get all the produce delivered now. All of the drops are still up in the Ogden/Brigham City areas so it's still a bit of a drive but worth it in my opinion. From what I remember (last night was a long one with Big D and my memory is a little hazy from today..) we got apples, oranges, pears, a ton of bananas, red bell peppers, spaghetti squash, honeydew, green leaf lettuce, cucumbers, mangos (the good kind! Ataulfos..) and broccoli.. and maybe something else. I forget. My brother drove one of the trucks up and is staying with us for the weekend. I love when people come to stay with us! It's like the holidays or something.. or vacation. It's just fun.


0 Wisecracks: