Handprint Craft

Friday, May 29, 2009

At work, I write all of the instructions for any of the kits we sell and this summer we will be doing Kid's Crafts and this year they are really cute and so clever! Whoever came up with this is so creative!! These are actually Darbi's handprints which I turned into fish! The kit will be available at Pebbles in a few weeks so be on the lookout! There's also a butterfly handprint magnet! They are so small and so cute.. I just love her little hands. I can't imaging turning her handprint from when she was born into a fish.. Impossible!!


3 Wisecracks:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

So do you work at Pebbles in my Pockets? I haven't been there in ages. Sounds like fun.

It was great to go to your baby shower and get your blog address. I love reading your updates. I'm glad Darbi is doing so well. I hope I can meet her someday.

Take care!

Audrey said...

However did they come up with something so great without Courtney??!! :)

Megan B ♥ said...

I love it! I saw them on your fridge and they are so cute. Incidentally... I'm TOTALLY stealing this idea to do with my kids this summer...